Friday, August 7, 2026

I'm not A Very Good Artist


Today's task -- a surprise one to me -- included a few tasks in the kitchen.

I started painting the kitchen ceiling a while back, so today was the day to finish. That included the ceiling patch over the kitchen itself, doing a bit of ceiling caulking, and then trying to touch up the paint on these plaster bricks where over time some dings happened and exposed the white plaster underneath.

I'm not very good at it, but from a distance the bricks look better than they did.


I did make a complete mess in the kitchen. I need to get back up there and commit a tidying before Michelle gets home.

I also re-caulked the backsplash behind the sink, complete with new caulk and some better backer rod. We really need to replace the cabinets and countertops, but it's just not in the budget.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just remember: No hittin' no spittin' no spammin' and no lesiure suits. Be nice.