Sunday, April 18, 2021

"Pretty Much Sums it Up for Me."


Struggling, folks.

Don't exactly know why. Job is going well. Kids seem to be doing fine. And I've got a great suit and terrific henchmen.

I'd like to chalk it up to the typical Sunday blahs, but they've been dragging on and on and on and on and on.

I need to get out more. But Saturday was spent getting ready for a Scout fundraiser and doing the fundraiser. Friday was spent getting classes ready for next semester.

I don't know what I need. But I feel exhausted.

Part of it might be anxiety about an unusual work week coming this week: Two days at the actual RWMC to get trained up for a new drill position and then a drill. I'm wondering if it's not too late to tell them that I'm going to opt to work from home full-time and to forget about having me on the drill team. But working from home full-time presents a lot of other challenges that I'm not sure I'm ready to face.

I guess I'm tired of my rut but I don't want it to change.

We could have gone to Yellowstone National Park this weekend, Free entry. But we had obligations. Which is fine.

But I'm tired, boss.

No comments: