Friday, December 1, 2023

SINNER




I'm spamming, I guess.

I mean, I might be. Where they won't tell me what content it was I was spamming people with, I can't really say. I post a lot, and about 99% of it is jokey stuff. I mean, I would have suspected this post, but there it is still there on my feed, plain as day.

Interestingly, when I requested a review, "it was a joke" was one of the options I could select. But since they wouldn't tell me which post it was, it might not have been a joke. But it probably was.

And yes, there's plenty of much more objectionable stuff on Facebook, but it's still there, where they won't even tell me which of the seven deadly sins I committed. It's a weird place, man. Because they don't tolerate spam, unless they're being paid for it; then they have a relatively robust tolerance of the stuff.

It's not Facebook jail, I guess. At least not yet. We'll see.

No comments: