Saturday, April 20, 2024

It Never Really Ends . . .

Shortly after we moved into this house, we jerry-rigged a sprinkler system for it.

This weekend, because Michelle wants to redo the front flower beds, I finally got the last of the sprinkler line buried.



I had the electrical for a valve box and a 1/4 inch sprinkler line going on top of the sidewalk, right up against the porch. The idea was at the time of installation that I would put the lines under the slab later.

Later finally came. We're putting pavers and plant boxes in the spot on the right, with some pavers, pea gravel, and plant boxes on the left. If you squint through the rail, you can see the pavers awaiting placement. I'll have to dig some of the dirt out to get the pavers even with the concrete. Not that I need another project at the moment, but getting the sprinkler lines buried needed to happen now, as Michelle is pretty excited about redoing the flower beds.

No comments: