Thursday, May 16, 2019

FENCING!

Week ago, I wrote about the "fun" summer I was looking forward to as we work -- and very hard -- at keeping our humble abode and associated property from crumbling to the dust.

Fencing, I thought, would be the best place to start. And the most necessary, as the southwestern corner of the fence was basically resting on the Turpin's bushes for support.

So after one weekend, this was the result:


One more weekend, and we've got about a third of the back fence done.


It's supposed to rain this weekend, so I don't know that we'll get much beyond this. I'd like to keep up the head of steam, so we'll see. Another couple of weekends and I could have this done.

I say I, but the Turpins have helped quite a bit. They've sold their house, so getting at least the back fence done ought to feel like a bonus to the new owners.

At least if it rains like it's supposed to, I won't have to turn the sprinklers on this weekend.

No comments: