Thursday, August 23, 2012

Joby Manuel, Message Received


Received the following email in one of my inboxes today:

DEAR SIR,

PLEASE SEND 1000 trillion $

and a laptop.

MR Joby Manuel,
House Name--THEKKEMURY,
c/o Mr. T.A.Emmanuel & Mrs. Ammini Emmanuel
50/711C,PVWRA-111
Bunglow Lane,
Ponevazhi Road,
Ponnekkara,
Ernakulam,
AIMS POST OFFICE,
KERALA STATE-682041,
INDIA


GOD BLESS YOU
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My place is 3 to 5 minutes
walking distance from St Xavier's church, ponepalli,
ponekkara.
I stay next to Rose Village.

You can also reach me through ponnevazhi Road, My house is the last one on the left side of Bunglow lane.

It’s nice to see email scammers simply taking the direct approach these days. His mailing address is far longer than his simple demand for a gigantic wad of cash and a computer. Gotta appreciate that moxie.

But you know what, buddy, if I’m going to send you $1,000 trillion, you’re going to buy your own laptop.

No comments: