Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hey! There's Something You Don't See in A Toilet Every Day!

Here's the kind of day I had:

Took my glasses off during a potty break, because I WANTED TO TAKE THEM OFF NEVERMIND WHY. And I promptly lost them. Looked for them for more than an hour, eventually enlisting other office-mates in the search. I looked through the trash. I looked INSIDE the paper towel dispenser, because it was open at the time of the Great Losing. I PAWED THROUGH BATHROOM TRASH. Figured, eventually, that I'd pulled a Henry Kissinger with them and gave up.

Sat down at my desk and decided, in all my blurry glory, that I'd at least fix my loose boot. And found my glasses TUCKED INTO MY BOOT.

Your tax dollars at work, folks.

(What does it mean, to "pull a Henry Kissinger"? Behold:)

No comments: