Thursday, October 31, 2019

Should I Eat Potatoes While I Run?


Should I eat potatoes while I run?
Should I nibble on the sun?
Should I run, should I run
‘til pudding comes out my bum?

Leave potatoes on the shelf, on the shelf, on the shelf
Leave the sun to shine
And do not run, do not run
With any stuff coming out your bum.

Should I fill my boots with dirt?
Should my cauliflower hurt?
Should the dirt, should the dirt
Be rubbed right into my shirt?

Fill your boots with feet, with your feet, with some feet
And cauliflower hurts
If with it you are beat.
And that shirt? Also hurts.

Should I sing a silly song
As I’m dancing in my thong?
And is it wrong, is it wrong
To feel like I don’t belong?

Sing your silly song, silly song, silly song
But cover up the thong
Because it’s very, very wrong.
It’s clear you really don’t belong.

No comments: