Wednesday, May 6, 2020

The Great Bathroom Recombobulation

Barring any disasters, I should be able to start putting the bathroom back together tomorrow.

Still to do:

1. Sealing of the grout. I can seal the grout in the shower area tomorrow morning. The rest will have to wait until Friday morning, to give the grout enough time to dry.

2. Shower fixtures. Should have the rest of the fixtures in by mail tomorrow. Hoping the part I ordered fits. I also have to check for leaks.

3. Painting. Ah, painting. Probably a nice off-white. Should have painted before we did tile, but that's not our way.

4. Before the painting -- wall repair. I have to fix the plaster around the heater, and along one edge of the shower area. That'll start tomorrow, but it won't interfere with putting the bathroom together and getting it back into circulation.

5. Sink and toilet install. I got the holes for the sink drilled today, so the rest should be a piece of cake. Hope I haven't just jinxed myself.

Photos:




No comments: