Sunday, September 29, 2024

Not *Quite* A Freeze, but Close Enough


Fall is here and good ol' Mother Nature is letting us know winter's not that far behind.

I don't expect it'll be that cold in the morning, but I did drain the water out of the camper tonight and remove the water pump (when I can't remember where the pump is, remind me it's in a box in the garage) because a not quite a freeze in early summer when Michelle had the camper up at Island Park made the previous, not-so-old pump buy the farm.

I also look forward to replacing the drain valve on the fresh water tank, as when I opened it today I noticed it's partly draining the water into the bowels of the camper, though mostly out of the valve.

Owning a camper I rarely get to sleep in but have to maintain is a lot of fun.

No comments: