Saturday, September 21, 2024

Well, Lah-dee-dah, Mister French Man.

The garage has kind of been the red-headed stepchild of the house, being a dumping ground for all sorts of things, from siding to be installed on the house to wads of camping gear.

But as I worked to fill and organize Mr. Sta-Puft and get the shed into condition to be a very tiny shop, the garage has improved.

I was able to report yesterday that the only thing leaning against Michelle's portion of the shelves in the garage was a stepladder, while the portion I'm in charge of is almost obstacle-free, which is a good thing.



We have some suspicious empty spots on the shelves, but I'm chalking that up to our youngest taking some gear to go camping this weekend.

Mr. Sta-Puft update: It survived its first windstorm, albeit on the mild side, maybe 35 mph winds tops. I have anchored down the less sheltered side with a bit of rope and a big metal stake, so hopefully that adds a bit of stability.

No comments: