Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm Gettin' Old

First, a Norton update: It's gone. Vamoosed. And I did not have to take the nuclear option. I'll give partial credit to the Norton folks -- they offer, buried deep on their web site, a little tool you can use to remove failed installs (or, in my case, failed uninstalls) of their products. It worked like a charm. They point you, of course, to pages directing you how to install new products and even offer them for sale there. Imagine that. But I've got Avast! working, and that's good enough for me.

This will be a brief entry. I think I've strained something in my right hand -- it's pretty sore at the moment. Well, not pretty sore. Just a little achy, as if I've got arthritis or something. Probably has to do with me being at the computer all day. I'll have to train myself to use the mouse with my left hand.

No comments: