I offer a few updates after a busy week.
Update 1: Isaac sold his truck, thus the pile in this photo.
There wasn't even any dickering on price. I don't know how he avoided that. Maybe because it's a good truck, in good condition, and the used car market is so screwed up anyway.
Update 2: Home MTC is going well, though he's convinced it could be done in just a few days. There's a lot of slack time built in, and that's driving him nuts. He's so much like his mother in that he loves being busy. No matter. We'll take him down to Provo next week, where the real action begins.
Update 3: My car is still in the shop. Not the end of the world as we have a fleet to choose from at home, but I do miss it. Hopefully soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment