But my 2026 is richer having seen it.
I could be cute and talk about how it's a sleeper film from New Zealand, which is true, but I won't be cute. The film speaks for itself.
Personally, I want to be Psycho Sam when I grow up:
But I don't think I have enough pots to wear to keep the government out of my mind.
Seriously fun movie. See it if you haven't. We laughed all the way through it. Though it also has some pretty strong messaging about family, and what constitutes a family, and how sometimes officialdom gets in the way of what a family is or at least could be.
It's a Taika Waititi film, and he's always had me curious. I still really want to see his "JoJo Rabbit," though I'm not quite sure I'm ready for that film yet. It's light and dark, from what I understand. Anway, I'll watch for his name with interest.
No comments:
Post a Comment