Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday morning, 7:49 AM

Foolish humans. If you thought I'd update this thing over the weekend, wrong you were. I have a life. Well, a pseudo-life that boils down to washing dishes, delivering Christmas gifts and a bunch of other stuff that I've already forgotten as this new work week comes along. My big accomplishment for the weekend? I brushed my teeth.

Went to a meeting last night where they talked about our upcoming duties at the open house for the Rexburg LDS Temple. An hour meeting that could have been summed up in a five-minute memo. Maybe I'll suggest that next time. I'm on parking lot duty, meaning I'll stand out in the cold and freeze my bejeeebers off welcoming people to the parking lot. I'll give them the comprehensive tour, including a scraping of the parking lot ice to reveal the striping underneath. Seriously, though, it should be a lot of fun. If we can avoid more meetings. And meetings. And more meetings, with a capital M.

No comments: