Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Batching It, Part II

I mentioned in an earlier post that I spent a fair part of this last weekend on my own, watching my kids while Michelle was away at a three-day Scout campout/training seminar. We had a lot of fun, the kids and I. Needless to say, with the entertainment left up to me, some interesting things took place. Including this YouTube video.

Needless to say, the kids (who found this video on their own after I let them watch the Lego version of Weird Al's "White and Nerdy" video) think this video is a laugh riot. Needless to say even more than that is that this video played highly in their Lego play afterward, including WHEN THEIR MOTHER WAS HOME. So even more needless to say, I'm in trouble, and am having to spend a lot of time explaining to the kids why this video is not funny, and am having about as much success at that as Harvey Korman had staying in character when Tim Conway was in the mood to cut up on the old Carol Burnett Show.

I am a guy. What can I say?

No comments: