Monday, March 28, 2022

Parrowan and Petroglyphs

The older I get, the more I appreciate those little trips I can take that don't require a lot of hiking.

Hells bells, I sound old. And fat. I am both.

Nevertheless, it was fun to see these petroglyphs in a canyon outside of Parrowan, Utah,  on our way to Las Vegas last week.



Both on the way in and out, we ran into this herd of sheep. Getting by them going in was easy, as we jsut stopped the car and let them flow around us. The other way, we had to drive through them. Liam did well, and was very patient with them.

Quite a few sheepdogs and farm dogs in the mix, a few of which had sheep haircuts, and all of whom found puddles of red dirt water to sit in along the way. They looked funny, with their red rumps. Wished I'd managed a picture.





No comments: