Thursday, March 27, 2008

If You Are So Inclined

If you think my writing is terrible, you're probably not reading this. But if you are one of the, well, two people who read this blog, and are so inclined, visit www.storywar.com and read two short stories I have posted there -- in the new section this week. "Sure Places" is a slightly fictionalized story in which I tell a story of an automotive breakdown and diagnosis, while "Jakob's Farm" is a telling of a dream my father had one time.

I refer you to storywar.com not so you'll blindly vote my story as popular. I believe my writing should rise or fall on its own merits. But I think it's a fun outlet for people like me who are writing illiterates to showcase their stuff and test it out on a fickle, hypocritical, hyper-sensitive and back-biting audience. What fun.

No comments: