Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Working from Home Requires Increased Measures of Lickspittling

Because of blowing snow and closed roads, work buses didn't run this morning.

But I work from home, so that doesn't matter.

The announcement sent out about the closure said some "town" facilities were also closed due to the cold.

But I work from home, so that doesn't matter.

Now buses are running, and people should be at work in various locations by, say, noon or so.

But I work from home, so that doesn't matter.

But nobody knows who is at work, who isn't at work, and when exactly they might be there. This really impacts document reviews and such, which is what I do for a living.

So it really does matter, even though I work from home.

It all worked out, though. I got a lot of stuff done this morning, including document-review-related stuff, despite the confusion.

This is the appropriate amount of bootlicking, yes?



No comments: