Tuesday, February 20, 2024

I Give You MALK!

From the "I Saw This Advertised on YouTube and Thought it Was A Joke" department, I give you actual MALK.

Not a joke.

But clearly branded and advertised by an entity unfamiliar with the health benefits of Vitamin R.


I realize, of course, as an older, out-of-it COW MILK DRINKER that I am not their target audience. And that's okay.

But there are almond and oat milk drinkers in my family. Who might laugh at buying actual Malk, but that's beside the point.

Of course, I have to realize this episode aired in the far distant past -- 1995 -- so why I thought they might hesitate at branding themselves MALK seems silly now. 1995 is ancient history.

Or maybe it's a clever bit of marketing? Getting oldies like me laughing about Malk until I buy some and discover its qualities and then spread the word to my fellow oldies?

Nah. Someone just said "Malk. That's a good name."

No comments: