Monday, February 5, 2024

Warning to Wannabe Adults, or YOU COVETETH MY ICE CREAM BAR!

Just don't. Don't aspire. But since time marches on and there's nothing you can do to stop it, I guess be prepared.


If you think you'll get to do more of what you want to do when you're an adult, all I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

If you think you'll get away from pettiness and popularity contests, well, see the response above.

I'm dealing with some things right now that I don't really want to enumerate here. Suffice it to say I'm looking for greener pastures careerwise -- and what aspect of career I'm not going to discuss.

I'm looking to exit some things, but to do that, first I have to find people to onboard and disguise my wanting to do this as soon as they're settled:


I think it's fair to say that a good portion of adults you see ambulating about today are only one stolen ice cream bar away from losing it totally. So be warned.

No comments: