Monday, October 10, 2011

Changing My Mind

I’ve decided not to let the insanely Internet-connected heinemakkefraus frighten me off. The new blog is a go.


I was set yesterday to return the subject of this new blog to its rightful owner yesterday when I decided to give it one last look.

Immediately, the artwork sucked me in. I flipped through the pages, chuckling at every drawing, even sharing a few with my wife who rolled her eyes at each one and finally said, “You know, if you don’t do something with this, maybe I will.” So I took the book back home.

Parody will be my defense. And it won’t be total snark – but perhaps a little updating is required, given changing views on the subject among younger generations, especially among younger generations of some males.

And, yes, it’s still going to be blue. And, right now, it's very beta. Just signed up for the name.

No comments: