Thursday, August 18, 2022

Peak Adulting: Watching Someone Else's Weekend Project on YouTube and ENJOYING IT

 


So I watched this video the other day. And I'm watching it again right now as I type.

Rainman Ray does some quality videos of him tinkering, mostly on cars. He got me brave enough to change the cabin air filter in my Pilot, which is a good thing.

Watching this trailer deck replacement video was soothing. And cathartic. He did his work, admitted his mistakes, worked through difficulties and got the job done.

I might be a little jealous. I've got a lot of projects I want to get working on, but haven't been able to because weekends got gobbled up in other activities. Might get to tiling the kids' bathroom floor this weekend if I can get the underlayment put in on Friday. We'll see.

Update: This is actually the video I watched originally. BUT I ENJOYED BOTH OF THEM.



No comments: