Tuesday, September 20, 2022

It is Here

In relation to an earlier post, I offer the following:

[Hears distant knocking as the hysterics over Randy's eating like a piggy slowly subsides.]

[The Old Man ceremoniously folds his newspaper, places it as if tossing a gauntlet onto his place setting.]

It is here.

[No one races out to the car to help the Old Man unload his Major Award.]

I get the feeling, though, that the tile had been in the special order lot for a while. Though it was wrapped in plastic, the boxes were a bit wet from rain earlier in the week. I don't know if the store tried to contact us, as the primary phone number noted on the order is no longer one I have access to, and the store was unable to correct the number in their system.

Nevertheless, I'm happy the tile are here. Hope to get them put in this coming weekend. I'm ready for that bathroom to be back in action.

No comments: