Sunday, March 10, 2024

Another Facebook Absurdity

(Click the photo to embiggen) 

Facebook, surely even you see the absurdity in this.

You "can't show" me whatever offensive content it was I posted. It's so long ago I Gandalf-in-Moria Faced when I looked at the date. You offer me a chance for me to defend my content, but as you can't show it to me and I can't remember it, you may as well have asked me to recite The Lord's Prayer in Klingon as rebuttal; that would be as effective as me stabbing around in the dark trying to defend my honor.

So I went with the standard "You misunderstood my content; it was a joke," not really knowing if this is accurate.

Next time I guess I'll write a vignette about Private Ogilvy as I try in vain to remember what it was you're shoving down the Memory Hole. 

No comments: