Monday, March 25, 2024

Scamming So Inept . . .

Dear Michael Hall, of Michael Hall Consults, hallconsults.com,

You complete hack. Your game is obviously come kind of scam, but it's such a poorly-constructed scam I have the idea that you're actually dead but before you died you set your scam/spam function up to send these emails out and there's something corrupt in your database, bro, because nothing you're saying makes sense.

First, my name isn't Bill.

Second, you seem interested in my online adjunct experience, but want to sell me a francise in (looks it up) Delaware?

I'm not franchise material, certainly not within the state of Delaware. I mean, is Delaware supposed to ring some exciting libertarian free-for-all bell? I'm cross country, bro. I don't need to be even ankle-deep in Delaware franchise shenanigans.

Then there's the construction of your email. You make it look like you've contacted me several times to no avail (that my be true, but I doubt it). And really, do you promise that this is the *LAST* time you'll contact me? I hope so, but I doubt it. You don't even know my name, dude. How can I trust you further?

I'm sure it's all meant to get me to respond by saying "Hey, my name's not Bill." But I won't do that.

And it might be time to talk to GoDaddy about your web domain. You've got bigger issues than trying to fop off franchise opportunities in Delaware if your domain is up for grabs.



No comments: