Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No Longer Boxed in by Box.net

Here's an e-mail I sent my online certification instructor last night:

Honestly, I promise I am not a technological bozo. I've set up wireless networks. I've set up wired networks. I've installed new computer power supplies, memory, all sorts of stuff. And I've had jobs where I had to run a dozen computer programs at the same time, and I did that with ease.

Then there are times I just get in trouble.

Not any more. I'm back in, able to edit. Evidently I fat-fingered an e-mail address in my profile. Fixing that helped immensely.

I hope you don't think I'm an idiot. I promise this is a one-off thing. Really.

Yeah, hit more trouble with box.net over the weekend, trouble that was fixed almost as inexplicably as it was the first time 'round. I'm not sure I'm competent to do this. . .

No comments: