Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cause, Hey, Free Fembots

NOTE: A blog/shout site I occasionally visit has been taken over by bot commenters, and the sysadmins there don't seem to want to do anything about it. That's fine for me, because, in reading the comments today, I was inspired to pull some of the comments and make free verse poetry out of them.

So understand these poems are all verbatim. I've added no words. Also understand the titles are the names the bots give themselves when they post. Also note the bots want you to go to this site where they sell, above all else, mannequin heads. Like this:


My advice: Don't stare at her face too long. She's very creepy. But on to the poetry:

livia

What a excellent mindset,
nonetheless just isn’t help
make every sence by any means
preaching about that will mather.

Virtually any means
many thanks as well
as pondered
endeavor to promote your current place directly into delicius
nonetheless
it looks like it’s problems in your blogs on earth
do you i highly recommend you recheck it.

thanks just as before.

audition

Hey,
you used to write wonderful,
but the last several posts have been kinda boring…

I miss your super writings.
Past few posts are just a little out of track! come on!

mannequin head display clamps

I am really impressed with your writing skills
and also with the layout on your blog.
Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself
Anyway keep up the nice quality writing,
it is rare
to see a nice blog like this one
nowadays.

truck simulator

I was suggested this website through my cousin.

I am not certain whether or not this publish
is written by him as no one else realize such distinctive about my trouble.

You are amazing!

Thanks!

airplane simulator

My brother suggested I may like this blog.

He used to be totally right.

This put up actually made my day.
You cann’t imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this information!
Thank you!

truck simulator (part II)

This website is my breathing in, rattling excellent layout and perfect subject matter.

Cheap mannequin heads stores

Heya I’m for the first time here.

I came across this board and I find it truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

cosmetology mannequin heads discount

I actually wanted to compose a quick comment
in order to express gratitude to you
for some of the amazing techniques
you are giving on this website.

My time intensive internet research
has at the end been recognized
with incredibly good facts and techniques
to exchange with my partners.

I would mention that most of us readers
actually are extremely fortunate
to be in a really good community
with many marvellous people
with great plans.

I feel pretty happy to have seen your entire website page
and look forward to some more amazing minutes reading here.

Thanks a lot once again for a lot of things.

No comments: