Monday, August 22, 2011

More Fembots

Hey, remember the Fembot Poetry from a few days ago? Hit more gold over the weekend. Here you go.

Comedy

hello!,I really like your writing very much!
share we be in contact extra
about your article on AOL?

I need an expert in this house
to resolve my problem.
Maybe that is you!

Having a look forward to peer you.

independent film

I relish,
lead to I found
just what I used to be having a look for.

You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt!
God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Hair straightening

Simply desire to say your article is as amazing.

The clarity in your post
is just nice
and i can assume
you’re an expert on this subject.

Well with your permission
let me to grab your RSS feed
to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million
and please carry on
the enjoyable work.

Hair straightening II

hey there
and thank you for your information –
I have definitely picked up anything new
from right here.

I did however
expertise
a few technical issues using this web site,
since I experienced
to reload
the website a lot of times previous
to I could get it to load properly.

I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?

Not that I am complaining,
but sluggish loading instances times
will very frequently affect your placement
in google
and could damage your quality score
if ads and marketing with Adwords.

Well I am adding this RSS to my email
and could look out
for much more of your
respective fascinating content.

Ensure that you update this again very soon.

BTW, in case you're wondering what a fembot is (and I'm old school, bypassing Austin Powers) here you go:

No comments: