Saturday, December 28, 2019

2019: A Look Back in Indifference

One of the good things in having a scant blogging year is that when you do your “a look back” retrospective, you don’t have all that much to sort through. So let’s get to it.

JANUARY:

A dull month, it seems. I ponder metaphors. And wish to visit Ultima Thule. Which has been renamed.

FEBRUARY:

A cold snap inspires poetry. Photos of the dogs featured in the poem are shared. And I write like Thomas S. Monson speaks.

MARCH:

I wrote something stupid.

APRIL:

Troop 1010 had its first campout. And I read a children’s book that’s a rather neat feat of technical writing.

MAY:

Albertus Mink visited Spoon River. We started replacing the back fence. Our oldest son started a service mission.

JUNE:

I’m boring. Really.

JULY:

Michelle hit a deer. I finished the fence.

AUGUST:

Troop 1010 does Scout Camp.

SEPTEMBER:

We took the dogs (and the kids) to the beach.

OCTOBER:

I was put into Facebook Jail.

NOVEMBER:

I thought a bit about Mr. Rogers, and how his words are being used as weapons these days. He wouldn’t like that.

DECEMBER:

We discovered our investment in solar panels might not be for nothing. And CNN did a really weird story on Dawn dish detergent.

No comments: