1. Repair step in the garage.
This is the after picture. I always forget the before. But this step had a 40-year-old bit of particle as a tread, and for the past few weeks it's been caving in. Finally replaced it when our daughter, a small person, said she was a feared it was going to collapse under her nonexistent weight.
So I fixed it, but not necessarily how I wanted to. Two of the boards are redwood, while the third is pressure treated lumber. I wanted to use wood I had rather than buying any more. So I had to do it this way. I may eventually replace the pressure treated lumber later, but not now.
2. Hazardous waste, gone.
Not that we had a lot, but it is nice to have that Body Armor bottle with about an ounce of bad gas in it off my shelf, along with an AC recharge bottle and a massive lithium battery from the camper.
3. Back door trim stripped and repainted.
Again, no before picture. But now the trim has two coats of primer, ready for the finish coat. I also replaced the threshold between the stairs and the house. That needs to be stained.
4. Camper fresh water drained
A simple task, but one that does take time as the rank was nearly full and took a long time to drain.
5. Haircut.
Which I had not have done since May. So very needed. I had to go to a barber since I couldn't talk Liam into shaving my head. Would have been cheaper and lasted longer. Alas . . .


No comments:
Post a Comment