1. Threads links showing up in Facebook that are unreadable in full unless I download another app. Which I am not going to do.
2. People who insist the oddities you're pointing out in their work weren't there when they sent it to you, but you confirm after the fact that yes, indeed, the oddities were there from the start.
3. Finding oddities in your own work.
4. Seasonal depression.
5. That dream I had Wednesday night that I will not describe further except to mention it started with me soiling my trousers.*
6. Finally getting a few nights where I had confirmed REM sleep.
7. Watching two of my children deal with identity theft. Thanks, JC Penney information technology folks.
*I kept pooping and pooping and pooping and had NO WAY of disposing of any of it. I tried to hide some of it in my coat and used some handfuls of it to repel the curious but eventually found a tall building I could poop from onto the populace below. The dream disturbed me so much I woke up to confirm a) I had not indeed pooped my pants, and b) The dogs had not pooped the bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment