Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Note to ABC

I know nobody from Burbank is listening, but I just gotta say this: I've been trying to watch the premiere episode of "The Goode Family" at abc.go.com for the past week, and have not succeeded. I can't blame a "slow" Internet connetion on my end, as we're able to stream other shows from other networks without too much difficulty. I do know last night I let "The Goode Family" load for almost an hour on my computer last night, to no effect. I even sanded plaster on the walls as part of our remodeling project while waiting -- yes, ABC, I did chores waiting for my show to roll. ANd I got nothing but dust up my nose.

I don't ask for much. I don't watch a lot of TV. In fact, I rarely watch television. We don't have cable, I'm not worried about getting a digital conversion box or whatever. What we watch, we watch via our computers. Except, obviously, for stuff coming from ABC. Disappointing.

No comments: