Sunday, March 15, 2009

Twitterriffic?

I've now been on Twitter for a week. Following five people now, including two I encounter on a weekly basis, so you have to wonder why. James Lileks is one. A Los Angeles-area cop is another. What's stranger is that I have two followers -- a writer in either North or South Carolina and someone else whose shaky Tqitter identity eludes me at the moment. Though I'm far from Twitter saturation, I have begun to wonder how many other Tweeters I can follow without burning out under the barrage of tweets. I guess time will tell. And I imagine dome will fall by the wayside as other, more interesting people come along.

As a side note: the only other person I know for sure is on Twitter is a former boss whom I'm not sure I want to follow. Live and let live, I know, but still.


Posted with LifeCast

No comments: