Sunday, March 6, 2011

I WANT ALL OF YOOOO TO LOOOOOK AT IT!


Here is is, my official portrait for my profile at BYU-Idaho. Personally, I'm surprised they let the tie through, as it's hardly conservative, but perhaps they're just pleased that I'm not as repulsive in photo as I am in person.

Every time I have my picture taken, I kinda feel like this:


I still don't have any eyes in this photo. Never do. I never can seem to have wide open eyes, and when I do, I look like one of those homicidal maniacs you hear about but seldom get to meet.

Why do I have an official portrait on file with BYU-Idaho? Well, hopefully starting this April -- though I have been trying to start since August -- I'll be teaching an online English course, part of my diabolical scheme to prove myself invaluable -- okay, not invaluable, but at least not grossly incompetent -- in the eyes of the folks at BYU-I so I can get a job there. Once I get the doctorate, of course.

No comments: