Thursday, March 10, 2011

What I Do



Used under the fair use doctrine for commentary purposes.

One of the volunteer duties I’ve taken on at work (in a pretense to make myself more valuable to the company) I am an area warden for our building and the ones adjacent to it, meaning if there is a drill, a fire, or whatever, I’m supposed to swiftly sweep the building to make sure everybody’s out and that nobody needs help getting out.

A little part of me, however, on the next drill wants to be the guy running in a tight little circle chanting “fire fire fire fire fire” like the guy in this Simpsons clip. One of these days, I’ll do it. When no one's looking, of course.

Aaaand if you'd rather see what I really do at work -- or what we do at work in general where I work -- you can go here, and read the company's 2010 annual report, which they've just released to the public.

No comments: