Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ah, Vacation . . .


"Want A Clam Fer Yer Boy?"

I sense it's time to go on vacation again. That's certainly been the vibe this weekend, as we at Uncharted prepared yet another update, this time on a lovely day my family spent at Seaside, Oregon. You can read the story here. I'll have another story up soon, but right now it's just gonna have to wait. (UPDATE: The second story, with some recycled photos, is here.)

I've visited a lot of places. Only a few of them were good enough to tempt me back. Oregon's northwest coast is certainly one of those places. I could be a beach bum at Cannon Beach, eating seaweed and living in a driftwood hut, forever. That is, if I weren't married nor encumbered with job, children, mortgage payments, et cetera. But I could certainly spend a lot more time wandering Oregon than the fast week and a half we spent there last summer. Oh, I want to go back . . .

No comments: