Saturday, May 8, 2010

F+


Now, you might think that this picture belongs on my kids' art blog, but no. First of all, it's not art. It is a quiz -- with a total of two questions -- put together by my son. He likes to spring pop quizzes on the family from time to time, though we're not sure why. It probably is genetic, as I had a homemade set of the Price is Right "three strikes" game that I carried around the house and made my bothers, sisters and parents play until I'm sure they wanted to puke.

Note I got an F+ on the quiz, because I gave "weird answers." That actually takes me back to my high school and college days, when I'd also be chastised for weird answers, although some of the teachers had a sense of humor about it and laughed or wrote "ha ha!" in the margin as they were assigning that F+.

No comments: