Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What I'm Good For

I spent about twenty minutes put on my shed this evening using my air compressor to blow dust kangaroos out of my wife's computer. These were too large to be dust bunnies. About half of them ended up in my lungs, but at least the computer's running now without the fans almost contantly blowing.

You don't thik your house us all that dusty until you clean out something like this. Then you discover your hovel is filthy and disgusting, even after the crud in your bathroom is cleaned up.

My guess is it's been about a year since I cleaned the thing out, because that's about when I installed that extra memory. It's a bit gross to think that with those fans going, computers act just like vacuums, except that it's the computer itself that is the dustbag.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch, like a pretentious pseudosnob.

No comments: