Friday, April 9, 2010

iPod uPdate

Just in case you're curious, I'm now working on my third iPod Touch restore of the evening. Nothing I've tried will work to get this Terms and Conditions error resolved.

Part of me wonders if the nimrods at Apple are so overwhelmed with fanboys downloading iPad stuff that their servers are overloaded and thus won't allow a schmuck like me, who downloads only the free stuff, access. But then you'd think you'd hear something in the news about that. So I have my doubts about this theory. I just think there's something wrong, if I may be so bold as to make such a startling statement. It's probably all them wires in there.

I do know this:

A lot of Apple people make fun of the time estimates you get from Windows computers when it comes to estimating how much time a task will take. These people need to see an iPod restore and see how much the time bounces from four minutes to five minutes to one minute to four minutes and such. Of course they'll blame the PC. I blame folks who can't program cross-platform to save their lives.

No comments: