Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Magic I'm Leasing from Apple has Returned

Hm.

Suddenly, out of the blue today, I was able to load, read, and agree to the new Terms and Conditions for iTunes. I now have a fully-functional iPod Touch. That makes me happy.

What doesn't make me happy is that I don't know why it's working now. There are, as I see it, three possibilities:

1. I tried to log into a public wi-fi account today because I found a signal and had that kind of time on my hands. Maybe that expunged what iPod Touch constipation I had.

2. Maybe Apple finally figured out there was something wrong with things on their end and fixed them, or,

2a. All of the iPad fanboys finally got all their downloads done so the unwashed masses like me who haven't bought into Apple's latest magic can finally get through.

3. Whatever was "wrong" with my network is now right, though I didn't change any settings or so much as fart in my computer's general direction.

Whatever happened, I'm glad things are back to normal. For now. I suppose we'll see what the next 24 hours brings.

No comments: